Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sitting at the Bar

Hello Foodies,

Earlier this week, an anonymous blogger shared this about a favorite meal from last weekend. Here's the comment:
Anonymous said...

Hi Forks,
I always try to have yummy weekends. This past Sunday a friend from out-of-town and I snagged seats at the bar at Babbo. I forgot how good that place can be. We splurged on a $50 duck egg with guanciale, toasted country bread--and shaved white truffles! I followed that with a ravioli-like pasta, the name of which I can't recall, stuffed with lamb's brains and simply sauced with excellent butter and sage. Not for everyone, but I thought it was great. Other stuff was good, too, but these were the highlights.

We love to sit at bars in restaurants! Do you?

One of our favorites is the bar at Annisa...a restaurant in the village. The chef is Anita Lo, also a Tour de Forks alum. We highly recommend a seat anywhere at Annisa...the bar or in the cozy restaurant. BTW, they have been awarded a Michelin star two years in a row! Here's the link: http://www.annisarestaurant.com/


Let us know your favorite bars to eat at!

Have a delicious weekend!

the Forks

No comments: